Since her association with Coldwell Banker in 1994, Tink Cheney has built a reputation for clear thinking, innovative marketing, record-breaking sales and unparalleled success. Equally admired among her clients and peers, she is recognized for her thoroughness and focused direction and her impressive knowledge of the subtleties of the marketplace.
An intelligent negotiator mindful of details, Tink draws upon a varied background in education for a deep appreciation of the importance of the individual and team in every transaction.
1994 – Present Real Estate Professional with Coldwell Banker
• Multi-million Dollar Producer
• Society of Excellence 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
• International President’s Premier 2005, 2007
• International President’s Elite 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2006, 2008, 2009
• International President’s Circle 1996, 1997, 1998
1963 – 1967 Bachelor of Arts, Scripps College
1981 – 1983 Master of Arts, UCLA
Previews Estates Director
Architectural Properties Specialist
Member of Pasadena Foothill Board of Realtors
Member of California Association of Realtors
Member of National Association of Realtors